Daily Words of Encouragement

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Re: Daily Words of Encouragement

Post by rabbit »

When you trust God to fulfill the promises He's given you, all the forces of darkness cannot stop God from bringing your dreams to pass. To speak of trust is easy, actually trusting is difficult, especially when things aren't going the way you think they should be. The devil will put every doubt and temptation in your mind to keep you from completely trusting God. I promise though, if you pray to your Heavenly Father and TRUST Him, He will bless you.
Happy Thursday!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We all have our troubles, but we all also have our blessings. It's easy to be thankful during the blessings but the times of trouble is where we fell. The Bible is clear about this, Give thanks in all things, not just the good. You are not defined by your struggles, that's the devil trying to convince you. Actually your biggest struggle is in your mind whether than your situation. That's where the devil is planting the negative thoughts. I have mentioned this a lot this week, but there is so many brothers and sisters struggling right now that it needs to be said again and again. Christ Jesus tells you that He will not leave you nor forsake you. Put your faith and trust in Him today and let Him take your troubles and give you back your peace. Remember, when God blesses you the devil will also blast you.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

You are not defined by your circumstances or your mistakes. We all have them, we have all done things we are not proud of, but that doesn't define who you are. You have a Heavenly Father that loves you and He is a forgiving God if you ask. Pick your head up and stop looking down and stop with the pity party, look up and get focused on the good that Christ wants for you if you will only ask forgiveness and allow Him to pick you up out of the circumstances that have you down.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Don't let the lows of life keep you down. A bad day, week, or month does not equal a bad life. God has great things in the future for you! Never lose hope. Prayer truly changes everything! Talk with your Heavenly Father today.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Too many times we question God about what we need to do about this or that or why this is happening or how can I fix it. We feel like we have been left alone. Listen to this next statement, "Most times when we question God, we already know what we are supposed to do but don't do it" Most things we need to know is right in front of us but we are so blind by everything else we don't see it. God tells us in the Bible that He has plans for us, plans to prosper not to harm us. Maybe you need to pick up that Bible that has been collecting dust, maybe you need to sincerely pray to your Heaven Father instead of just question Him, maybe you need to tell someone you forgive them but too stubborn to do so, maybe you need to tell someone you love them but you're mad for some reason and would rather bad mouth them. Most things we question God about we already know what we need to do, we just choose not to and want something else to fix it. Think about your situation today, is what you need to do already there? Ask God today to clear your mind so you can do what you already know to do.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Don't let the devil steal your joy! He doesn't want you to be happy. He will try to cause trouble for you with your family, your job, your friends, don't let him! Keep your eyes looking UP and keep talking to your Heavenly Father for guidance and peace.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Life is hard, but you have someone on your side. God has promises and good things in store for us. But He is not going to make you trip over them. He has put them within reach, you have to make the effort to go after them.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

If there is something keeping you from God today, now is the time to get rid of it. Ask your Heavenly Father to remove it. When you place your cares in His hands He will place His peace in your heart.
Happy Tuesday!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Amen to that brother! And I'm proof He will do it too!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We all have commitments, we are committed to our spouses, our families, our jobs and so on. But the greatest commitment you can have is to Christ Jesus. That commitment brings forth salvation and eternal life. It's amazing how God can take someone that is a complete mess and use them for His work. I know He has mercy (and a sense of humor) because He took me and all my mess and blessed me and has given me a peace that only He can give if I would just be committed to Him. Don't get me wrong, I fail Him daily but He loves me enough to forgive me daily as I try to do what He wants me to do. So the big question today is, Are You Committed To Christ? Something to think about.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We all have struggles at times, our battles. You can't change the way the battle starts but you can change the way it ends. By the time you let resentment in, you've let bitterness win, if you let worry in, you've let anxiety win and so on. Most battles start in the mind and if you keep focus on things above you can beat the devil before he starts. Today don't let the devil get a stronghold on you, change the outcome of your battle by letting God fight it for you, keep focused on Him and His grace.
Happy Thursday!
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Jimmy I really appreciate your words on here. It's so nice to think of the fact that every morning I can get on here and read an uplifting thought with a brother in Christ. Thank you my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I have said many times that the Bible is your owner’s manual, your instruction book to life. You have heard if go to church this will happen, if you want a blessing do this or that, but in fact, if you want a Bible result, the only thing you need to do is get the Word down into your heart. When a seed hits the soil it will grow. If you let the Word of God hit your heart then things in the Word will grow and you will have a harvest of God’s blessings. Just something to think about today.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

As long as you are a part of this world, you will at times face difficulties, hurt, pain, heartache and doubt. That is the reality of the human world, but as long as you have Christ Jesus in your heart, in your soul, you can face everything that this world throws at you. Remember, you are only passing through this world, it's up to you to decide where you will spend eternity, heaven or hell.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Have you ever done something or say something that you regret? We all have, we are human. Just like Peter in the Bible when Jesus told him that he would deny Him three times before the rooster crows. When the rooster crowed the regret came over Peter. We are no different. One of the hardest things to deal with is the possibility of knowing that you have a wrong that you can't make right. Don't give up, Christ Jesus is there to forgive you. He won't hold anything against you but you also have to be willing to forgive yourself. Christ Jesus can restore and redeem you but you have to also do your part. If you haven't made peace with God about a wrong you have done, let today be the day that you can receive peace. Talk with your Heavenly Father, ask for forgiveness and let it go.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

How many of us have had the opportunity to tell someone about Jesus but kept our mouths closed? How many only feel comfortable talking about Jesus around other believers? How many get amongst unbelievers and don't say a thing? How many of us have missed sharing the Gospel when something on the inside was telling you that person needs prayer or that person needs help and you let that moment pass then you feel regret? This is something that happens all the time because we are human. Just something to think about today. Pray that your Heavenly Father will help you step out of your comfort zone.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I read a statement yesterday that really says a lot, “My real life starts at my death”. If you are a born again Christian you are promised eternal life with your Heavenly Father. Wow, that’s something to look forward to. When we lose a loved one, we are sad and hurt, but if they belong to Christ then we should be jealous because they are where we all strive to be. If you don’t know where you will spend eternity, let today be the day that you accept Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior and put your name in the Book of Life. If you need to talk with someone about your salvation, my door is always open.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

People see God every day, they just do not recognize Him and His blessings show up every day and in many different forms. Do not ever second guess God’s reasoning. He will place certain people in your path or remove toxic people, give you a break through you were needing, even hold you back from something because you are not ready, the list goes on. I know He will even cause your motorcycle to break down to keep you safe from something up the road. Thank you Jesus! Today, be alert, recognize your blessings and your Heavenly Father watching over you.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I don't know what you are going through today, but the devil will do everything possible to discourage you, to place worry, stress, doubt in your mind. The great news is you don't have to deal with anything alone. Your Heavenly Father is waiting for you to turn it over to Him and trust Him to take care of it. Remember the things you are dealing with are only temporary. Today, stop trying to handle things on your own.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Did you know that selfishness is weakness? But loving and caring for others is a position of power beyond anything we can possibly imagine. "Love thy neighbor", that's what Jesus tells us throughout the bible. Today, help someone, care for someone, then you will be blessed.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

There is nothing in your past or you are not too broken that God can not fix and make you whole. He takes difficult and brokenness and makes something beautiful out of it. Thank your Heavenly Father today for all He does.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I read something yesterday that is so true if you stop and think about it. "While you are waiting on God to do something, maybe God is waiting on you to do something." Think about it, you may be waiting on Him to bless you or fix something, maybe He is waiting on you to have faith, to forgive someone, to love someone who doesn't deserve it, to lay your burdens down, etc. While you wait on God, what is there that you should be doing? Think about that today.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

If you follow Christ, He will bless you, I am proof of that. He didn’t say be perfect, for there has only been one that was perfect, and that was Jesus Christ Himself, He said follow Me. He didn't say it would be easy, but it will be worth it. Folks, it's not always easy doing what's right, what we are supposed to be doing, but it will be worth it. Today, strive to do what is right and follow Him.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

If you feel like life has thrown you away just remember Christ Jesus will pick you up, dust you off and may you new again. There is nothing that is too broken in your life that Christ can't fix with His blood. You are somebody, you are a child of God.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Don't be so upset about how far you still have to go, be excited about how far you've come. Give yourself and your worries to God and begin enjoying the abundant life He has planned for you.
Happy Saturday!