Button

Re: Who reloads

Post by Rockhound »

:D
double drop
4 Point

Post by double drop »

I reload 270 308 and 300 if anyones wanting to get in reloadong they have a rcbs master set on amazon for 289 comes with everything you need including a loading guide
THERE ANIT NO BIG DEER IN EAST

TN
REALTREE CAMO IS SIMPLY THE BEST
Inkstainz
8 Point

Post by Inkstainz »

Welcome rockhound
Deerhunter
Button

Post by Deerhunter »

I'm just getting set up to start reloading. Mainly plan on reloading 10mm,6.8spcII, and 44 mag to begin with.
AllOutdoors
10 Point

Post by AllOutdoors »

I reload 357 sig, 41 mag,25-06, 260, 7mmo8, 7mm mag, 35 rem., and 350 rem mag mainly but also 308 and 270 and 3006 for friends and family.
KPH
Button

Post by KPH »

MUP wrote:All it takes is just getting started guys. Keep your fired brass, pick up some things along the way, set of dies, powder, bullets, and a single stage press, oh, and case trimmer, primers, powder scale, and probably most importantly, a reloading manual. Simple enough. :D

Oh, and not the least of which is having some good friends who reload to bounce questions off of while you're getting up to speed. ;)
THIS

I reload about 20 or so calibers it keeps me sane.
280longshot
6 Point

Post by 280longshot »

I have reloaded for over 15yrs or so, but just don't have the time anymore.
Lost Lake
10 Point

Post by Lost Lake »

I do. It's a very enjoyable hobby. It feels weird to actually buy a box of ammo.
A man is best measured not by what motivates him, but what it takes to stop him.
Charlie
6 Point

Post by Charlie »

Lost Lake wrote:I do. It's a very enjoyable hobby. It feels weird to actually buy a box of ammo.
same here the last time i bought some was the hog hunt last year. then i got into reloading and now i don't have too :D and now looking at the prices in cabela's catalog i see the ammo prices has went up a good 20 to 30 cents since last year.
AllOutdoors
10 Point

Post by AllOutdoors »

Charlie wrote:
Lost Lake wrote:I do. It's a very enjoyable hobby. It feels weird to actually buy a box of ammo.
same here the last time i bought some was the hog hunt last year. then i got into reloading and now i don't have too :D and now looking at the prices in cabela's catalog i see the ammo prices has went up a good 20 to 30 cents since last year.
Yeah its rewarding to reload. Finding the right bullet over the right powder and seeing it perform on the intended game is what its all about! And the not having to buy ammo part.

Sent from this smart thigamajig using tapatalk.