Last Seasons Contest Winners!!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Last Seasons Contest Winners!!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I figured I better get this posted before Snakester50 strings me up by my toes! Lol! The winners of last year's contest is Team Hope and a Prayer! Congratulations guys! Send me your addresses and I'll get your prizes sent out.

Team Hope and a Prayer 135 pts
Team Button Busters 36 pts
Team Apex Predators 31 pts
Team Tater Tots 48 pts
Team Ridge Runner 55pts
Team Tag Soup 39 pts
Team Old Farts 100 pts
Team Nannerheads 24 pts
Team Rack Rangers 64 pts
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Smokyrider
10 Point

Re: Last Seasons Contest Winners!!

Post by Smokyrider »

Congratulations Team Hope and a prayer!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Hey , hey winner , winner chicken dinner ! Viva thanks to the whole team but most of all ole Diehard. Thanks for the hard work WG !! I know it was hard on you and you probably needed help doing this because there was so many ways a person could gather points and IMHO should be simplified more so but hey its your show . Sorry about busting your chops just didn't want the end meeting the beginning of another contest to complicate things . Your the best but just knowing a very little of your life you live with a very full plate !!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Fraud! I demand a recount! :P
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Congrats team Hope and a Prayer.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Were these numbers compiled on a dominion voting machine?????? If so, we can all see what that got us!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Huntaholic wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:41 am Were these numbers compiled on a dominion voting machine?????? If so, we can all see what that got us!
Shhhhh whistlin
bobwhite
8 Point

Post by bobwhite »

Huntaholic wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:41 am Were these numbers compiled on a dominion voting machine?????? If so, we can all see what that got us!
Had to be!! Team "Rack Rangers" got left slam out of the final tally. I feel we've been discriminated against just because we live in Alabama .rolling.
War Eagle!
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

bobwhite wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:29 am
Had to be!! Team "Rack Rangers" got left slam out of the final tally. I feel we've been discriminated against just because we live in Alabama .rolling.
.rolling.
Sure nuff looks like it. Maybe it was one of those pay to play things... 😂
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

We wasn't counted because our other member left us for a case of heineken and a aboriginie gal
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
MUP

Post by MUP »

.rolling. .rolling. .rolling.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
bobwhite
8 Point

Post by bobwhite »

LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
War Eagle!
Tru-Talker
6 Point

Post by Tru-Talker »

Wasn't there a limit on entered deer? So bobwhite....entering 62 spikes would put you waaaaaay past the limit.....😄
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves....
Tru-Talker
6 Point

Post by Tru-Talker »

shootnmiss wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:23 am
We wasn't counted because our other member left us for a case of heineken and a aboriginie gal
Hey...some things are better than killing deer....even if it involves chocolate dressing....😄
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves....
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Sorry guys!! I had yall figured in my initial list but it didn't get transferred. Anyway I got you wannabe Yankees on the board.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

.rolling. .rolling. .rolling.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:00 pm
Sorry guys!! I had yall figured in my initial list but it didn't get transferred. Anyway I got you wannabe Yankees on the board.
.rolling.