I hate it when that happens!

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
Wiley
10 Point

I hate it when that happens!

Post by Wiley »

I saw a thread 'over there' about 45-70 brass and remembered that I have new bag of 100 Starline 45-70 brass........ So I commenced to a lookin. It's somewhere but it's not with the 405gr lead bullets that I was gonna load in that brass. Now, a few years back, my friend that got me into loading passed away and I bought all of his supplies 2 weeks before he passed. That brass and those lead bullets were part of it. Anyway, I just saw that brass the other day and can't find it now. BUT......I found something else. Remember that Rem 700 LTR in .223 that I bought? I've been looking for some 69gr HPBT to load for it and almost ordered some this morning. Well, I'm glad that I didn't. I just found a box of 500 Seirra MK 69gr HPBT! HO LEE CHIT! I need to buy lottery tickets. Oh........ found a jug of unopened H4350 that I had forgot about too. I have ratholed so much damn stuff I could open a small shop super
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Re: I hate it when that happens!

Post by MUP »

LOL buddy that's like Christmas in January! super
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.