A&M/Bama

MUP

A&M/Bama

Post by MUP »

Well, I've got a friend who went down to see the game, with her 4 children. She said the BLM protestors were there, in their face, screaming "black lives matter!". Then they sat down when the national anthem was played...and screamed F U at the folks that stood for it. Ya know, I'm beginning to think that maybe some of those stinking black lives don't matter so much anymore.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
owlcreek
10 Point

Re: A&M/Bama

Post by owlcreek »

When a person uses their color as a reason to protest and then claims racism. Well go figure dumbass.....

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......
sdw
10 Point

Post by sdw »

Unfortunately we have plenty of dems in Alabama.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I'm just saying that if someone that threatening gets in my face, ESPECIALLY when my kids are with me, they may not remember why they were there, or be remembered period. I can't imagine how threatened a single mother of 4 must have felt.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
sdw
10 Point

Post by sdw »

Alabama has a really large following, which unfortunately leads to fans that don't really represent what most Alabama fans believe or feel is right sometimes. I am by no means an Alabama fan, War Damn Eagle! But the sad truth is, with such a large fan base, the crimson tide often ends up with a group of fans that portraits something completely different than the majority of the fans. That's no excuse for the way those people made your friend feel. Just giving you a little insight from someone that sees it daily.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Sdw I didn't even think of them as fans for a second, just as trouble makers that saw an opportunity to show their ignorance to a bigger audience. ;)