Have you ever...

MUP

Have you ever...

Post by MUP »

came up missing a camera, and can't remember where you put it? Sheesh. I know I have x number of cams, and I'm coming up x-1 on the count, and can't, for the life of me, remember where it is! :oops:
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: Have you ever...

Post by caretaker »

You didn`t leave it in the bed room of the motel suite during your last vacation did you?
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

:D Nope, but for the life of me can't remember where it is now. I sometimes put one on a trail way out of the way of most regular deer movement, just to see if I can catch a wary buck staying away from the rest. It's probably on a tree somewhere, dead as a hammer, in the middle of nowhere. :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
BSK
10 Point

Post by BSK »

I bet I have half a dozen still strapped to trees I can't remember. I do try and keep a map of all my cam locations, but sometimes I forget to update the map.
"Know where you stand and stand there" Jesuit Father Daniel Berrigan

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into" Jonathan Swift
Tennessee Lead
10 Point

Post by Tennessee Lead »

I sure hope it turns up. That's an expensive brain fart!

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps
"A hunt based only on the trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be" - Fred Bear