Camera check

in the dog house!
Site Admin

Camera check

Post by in the dog house! »

Well went and pulled the card on my camera today. It a small tract that I put a trophy rock on. Got a bunch of pics. Two good bucks in one pic and plenty of does. I didn't bring the card home, just checked on the spot with my camera. One looks like he may be a good buck. His main beams come up and then it's just starting to spread, so we will see. The other is a 2 year old with some character. Got lots of pics with just one or the other buck in it but just the one with both. I will see about getting some pics posted ASAP.

I'm ready for deer season!!!!
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε

MUP

Re: Camera check

Post by MUP »

Post'em up! ;)
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Gotta figure out how to get them from the sd card to the computer without messing up my card. If I delete a photo while its in the camera it won't go back in the trail cam and work. :? :?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Μολων λαβε

MUP

Post by MUP »

The cam should have a format function. I usually just dump all the pics onto my hard drive, then just put the card back in the cam and format it with the cameras formatting procedure.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Inkstainz
8 Point

Post by Inkstainz »

I do the same thing mup does and haven't had many problems....3 weeks with I formatted card and 0 pics :shock: :shock:
Wild Bill
10 Point

Post by Wild Bill »

Is that "small track" by any chance the honey hole Buddy. That place was good to me last year I think we need to put Jimmy in there this year if he comes over. I want to hunt where our little buddy killed his doe last year.
in the dog house!
Site Admin

No the honey hole I'm talking about is here in Ripley. It's a brand new spot. It's on some land Tom owns.

Yup I want to put Jimmy in the spot you where in last year so maybe he can get. Shot at that toad, if he doesn't miss :o :lol: You gotta make sure he's zeroed in Bill so there is no excuses :lol:

Μολων λαβε

Inkstainz
8 Point

Post by Inkstainz »

The excuse may be that wild bill sighted in and not him for the miss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Charlie
6 Point

Post by Charlie »

DeerSlayer wrote:Well went and pulled the card on my camera today. It a small tract that I put a trophy rock on. Got a bunch of pics. Two good bucks in one pic and plenty of does. I didn't bring the card home, just checked on the spot with my camera. One looks like he may be a good buck. His main beams come up and then it's just starting to spread, so we will see. The other is a 2 year old with some character. Got lots of pics with just one or the other buck in it but just the one with both. I will see about getting some pics posted ASAP.

I'm ready for deer season!!!!
you and me both buddy I about as ready as you can get. I just trying to find something to do before season lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Wild Bill
10 Point

Post by Wild Bill »

I will have him ready Chip. But getting him up a tree in a climber is a another story. He hates climbing stands.
Inkstainz
8 Point

Post by Inkstainz »

Well I'm not a fan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Wild Bill wrote:I will have him ready Chip. But getting him up a tree in a climber is a another story. He hates climbing stands.

I think we can change his mind. We will get him to sit in the stand like I do facing the tree. It really does feel a lot safer that way.

Μολων λαβε