Had enuff

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
caretaker
10 Point

Had enuff

Post by caretaker »

I was scheduled to have a colonoscopy yesterday. I sent in paperwork and other information weeks in advance. I did the prep. I arrived early. I had a driver to take me home. The Dr was running an hour late. Finally get called. Nurse starts asking questions that I had already answered by text to them. I made photo of medical records and sent to them. The anestilogist comes in and starts asking questions. Then the Dr comes in and asks the same questions. Then he says he will not do the procedure at the clinic because of my heart. The procedure needed a hospital environment to be done. He then tells me that his associate would be willing to do the procedure at a hospital and I could go to that hospital. That the associate would be waiting on me.
SAY WHAT??? I got up and put my clothes on and said it ain't gonna happen. I left. I see my PCP on the 27th. He started this Fiasco and we gonna get this straightened out.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
rabbit

Re: Had enuff

Post by rabbit »

Dang, associate, NO THANK YOU
Yep, put it back on your PCP
I hope it works out for you. They won't do anything on me unless at a hospital because of my heart.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Now don't get me wrong. I will be more than happy to go have the procedure done at a hospital of my choosing. I haven't been to the referred hospital but 1 time and that was Mnt years ago. I don't even know if my insurance and that hospital are on speaking terms. Nope we is a going back to the chalkboard and getting things how I can live with it or I'll live with out it
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Hate that for you brother . They act like your time is worthless and theirs like gold .
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Hate that for you brother . They act like your time is worthless and theirs like gold .