Pet peeve....gripe for the day!!!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Jethro
10 Point

Pet peeve....gripe for the day!!!

Post by Jethro »

Ok, this isnt just a pet peeve/gripe for today....this has chapped my arse for a long time.

And before anyone comments about their "right", Im well aware of your rights...this is about courtesy....and a little common sense.

For those drivers suffering from some shortcomings, and feel the need to compensate by driving these huge/long pickup trucks....try to show a little courtesy and park them where they arent sticking out in the road/driving lane 6 friggin feet.
Go to the store...say Walmart and sure enough...some douch bag has parked his phallus with the arse end 6' out in the driving lane. Geez, park them further out, where you can use 2 spots as a pull thru. Its not necessary for you to park in the most inconvenient place in the parking lot. If you are pulling a trailer, do you just leave it in the road to? Common sense people.....use some common sense!!!!

Ok, rant over.
If anyone doesn't know....I had to go to WM... 😂
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Pet peeve....gripe for the day!!!

Post by Wiley »

It was hot outside today. That's all I noticed.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

What chaps me more than that is seeing them faggoty squatted trucks. Front end all up high then the rear bumper dragging the ground. Their Deddy's should be slapped for letting their boys drive something like that.
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

shootnmiss wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:16 pm What chaps me more than that is seeing them faggoty squatted trucks. Front end all up high then the rear bumper dragging the ground. Their Deddy's should be slapped for letting their boys drive something like that.
Although I know what you're talking about, we dont have that problem around here. This is wanna be redneck country..... everyone has to have some jacked up 4x4 desiel...... that never leaves the blacktop. 🙄Or some other variation of truck.

My example from today....WM parking lot....rd goes along edge of lot. When you get to front edge of building, the drive that goes along front of building, turns. A "t" intersection. This intersection is very busy... obviously. Everyone has to let their granny off at the door, etc....
Some douche bag parked their quad cab duelly 4x4 as if they came along front of building...and straight into a parking space...leaving half the truck in the intersection. And its not like they didnt see it...they had to walk right by it to get to store. Just stupid, inconsiderate a-holes!!!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

shootnmiss wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:16 pm What chaps me more than that is seeing them faggoty squatted trucks. Front end all up high then the rear bumper dragging the ground. Their Deddy's should be slapped for letting their boys drive something like that.
I agree! We got stuck in "truck week" at Daytona last October and I never seen so many wormy trucks in my life! I call them wormy because thats exactly what they look like, a dog with worms dragging its ass!
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

Huntaholic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:46 pm
I agree! We got stuck in "truck week" at Daytona last October and I never seen so many wormy trucks in my life! I call them wormy because thats exactly what they look like, a dog with worms dragging its ass!
I like that!!🤣
I always told my son when we saw one that all that queer chit in the bed of the truck had it squatted
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Tngrizzly_

Post by Tngrizzly_ »

The butt dragging truck are being outlawed in a lot of states
GOD, Family, and the Great Outdoors. What more can a Man Want
Tngrizzly_

Post by Tngrizzly_ »

Jethro wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:02 pm Ok, this isnt just a pet peeve/gripe for today....this has chapped my arse for a long time.

And before anyone comments about their "right", Im well aware of your rights...this is about courtesy....and a little common sense.

For those drivers suffering from some shortcomings, and feel the need to compensate by driving these huge/long pickup trucks....try to show a little courtesy and park them where they arent sticking out in the road/driving lane 6 friggin feet.
Go to the store...say Walmart and sure enough...some douch bag has parked his phallus with the arse end 6' out in the driving lane. Geez, park them further out, where you can use 2 spots as a pull thru. Its not necessary for you to park in the most inconvenient place in the parking lot. If you are pulling a trailer, do you just leave it in the road to? Common sense people.....use some common sense!!!!

Ok, rant over.
If anyone doesn't know....I had to go to WM... 😂
I got you beat: a jack up truck so tall that I would have problem getting in, park in a handicap spot
GOD, Family, and the Great Outdoors. What more can a Man Want
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

In all honesty it's the folks laying the parking lots out and think all folks drive mail boxes, I only have full size man trucks and when I park in a lot of places there's not 6" on either side and a few-4' feet sticking out past the mini pooper parked beside me.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I try to park away from other vehicles. Even if it's piss pouring rain I park in the outer limits of space and walk a mile or so across the parking lot. Not a dayum vehicle within a 1/4 mile. Then come back and have vehicles on all sides
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Tngrizzly_ wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:12 pm The butt dragging truck are being outlawed in a lot of states
I hope TN does that too!
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy